Build Your Quote
ASCS always aims to provide you the best ratio between price and quality. With ASCS you get the most value for your money. How much does carpet cleaning cost? Have a look at our prices below:Please select options from below to calculate our carpet and mattress cleaning prices in real time. When you change any options, the price field will be updated automatically. All prices are final (no hidden charges). Ascs is fully insured company.
ASCS Wipe over Cleans
It’s often to maintain a level of cleanliness around the accommodation. Regular cleaning often covers things like:
- Vacuuming and mopping the floors
- Cleaning bathrooms – sink, mirror, bath and toilet
- Tidying up, vacuuming.
- Baseboards / Skirting Boards wiped over
- Cleaning the kitchen – wiping down work surfaces, cupboard doors, cleaning floors
ASCS Deep cleaning
Deep cleaning is very different and is often a requirement before a tenant moves in or out, also known as an end of tenancy clean.
ASCS Deep cleaning is different from regular cleaning because it reaches the deep grime and dirt in your accommodation. It covers areas which aren’t traditionally covered by a regular or spring clean for example:
- behind kitchen appliances like the washing machine and oven, cutting through the grime that builds up
- inside kitchen cupboards, cupboard doors, under the sink, cleaning floors
- inside of window frames and patio doors
- inside of all internal windows
- Baseboards / Skirting Boards washed and wiped, Vacumming.
- full and deep dusting including all the all the corners of rooms for cobwebs
- Scale removal from all bathroom tiles, kitchen tiles, Polish taps, shower heads etc.
Example Let’s take the bathroom as an example. As well as covering what a regular clean would, deep cleaning the bathroom means cleaning the inside and tops of the cupboards, including the medicine cabinet, underneath and behind the sink and toilet and using professional lime scale remover to remove all built up scale from all taps, tiles and the shower head.
This is of course reflected in the time it takes to carry out the clean. Most regular cleaning is done for 2-3 hours a week. A deep clean of a two bedroom house can take a cleaning team of 3 up to 12 hours (average condition).
Pay Your Carpet & Mattress Cleaning Bill Online
We appreciate that many of our customers are working at the time we call to clean and can’t pay at the time of cleaning. We don’t like to disturb your family time with evening collections, so we offer some easy payment options that you can take advantage of 24/7 from any internet enabled device.
BACS payments: To make a payment by BACs or direct transfer (which is free) please use our details supplied on your invoice and your invoice number to identify your payment. This is easily done through telephone, online banking or at your branch. Should you need our banking details to pay using this method please contact us.
Payment by PayPal: Click on the card below to pay using PayPal. You do not require a PayPal account to pay through this method. All major credit and debit cards are accepted. After clicking please input the amount you wish to pay and click 'update' before putting in payment details.
Unfortunately ASCS does not accept Cheques.
Thank you for your prompt payment. We look forward to seeing you next time we clean your home.